Nancy Sipera, President
Lines, shapes and colors. Alone, they mean nothing. But blended together by an exacting hand, and they can work magic. They can also sell a lot of product or open doors to a whole new clientele. Nancy Sipera has worked such magic for her own clients. It’s why she’s the six-time winner of The Communicator Award.
As President of First Impressions, Ms. Sipera has worked with The University of Pennsylvania, Rutgers University, Atlas Van Lines’ franchisees, Homestead Insurance Company, New Jersey Transit and RE/MAX of NJ. She has worked with such hospitality flagships as Holiday Inn, Wyndham, Radisson, Hawthorn Suites, and Comfort Inn, and also on NCI-supported cancer studies for breast and prostate cancer, as well as diabetes and opthalmic care. Her experience spans a multitude of industries, including banking, building, corporate training, education, HVAC, insurance, IT, legal, manufacturing, retail, real estate and senior services – both for the general consumer and B2B.
Ms. Sipera was a co-founder of Girlfriendz Magazine, The Thinking Woman’s Magazine, the only regional magazine for baby boomer women. She also is the co-founder of Women of Wit & Wisdom, a networking and resource group for professional women in Philadelphia.
- Handling the marketing for the appearance of former president Bill Clinton in Cherry Hill, NJ. The First Impressions team assisted with the advertising, marketing and acquisition of corporate sponsorships for the event, which sold out in just three hours.
- Moderating the press conference for former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright’s appearance in Cherry Hill, NJ, as well as coordinated the overall advertising and marketing campaign for The Star Forum’s season, where Ms. Albright was a guest speaker.
- A six-time winner of the international Communicator Award
- Featured in article in Philadelphia Business Journal
- Wrote a feature article for HVACR Distribution Business
Ms. Sipera is a graduate of Friend’s Central School in Philadelphia and alumni of The University of Miami. She grew up in center city Philadelphia, and now resides in South Jersey with her husband Troy and their 2 children.
Jonathan Dewees, Director of Digital Marketing
Jon brings decades of experience in technological understanding and digital marketing strategy to every project. He is a Google Certified AdWords specialist, a certified expert in email marketing, a text marketer and is also proficient in search engine optimization.
His ability to create integrated marketing strategies, which is a blend of “conventional” marketing (such as direct mail) – with online marketing (such as Search Engine Optimization) – have resulted in even better results for his clients, compared to using solely online or offline tools.
He founded Dewees Business Systems, a technology integration and servicing company, and also Global Print Systems, a wireless print technology company, for which he holds a patent, servicing clients such as Disney, Marriott and USAir.