WHAT: Kids Clothing Drive (0-12 years)
WHO BENEFITS? Disadvantaged South Jerseyans who could benefit from job training programs – disadvantaged individuals and those with disabilities, provided by Goodwill Industries.
More than 87 cents of every dollar generated by Goodwill supports its programs.
WHEN: November 13 – December 22, 2016
DROP OFF: First Impressions Office: 385 Kings Highway North, Cherry Hill NJ
PICK UP: Call 856-667-4882
• Winter boots, sneakers, and sandals
• Winter coats
• Hats, gloves, scarves
• Fall/Spring jackets
• Books (baby board books and chapter books)
• New arts and crafts/school supplies
• Baby Accessories (sling, Bjorn, Snuggli, etc.)
• Diaper Bags
What We Can’t Accept:
• Items that have been banned or recalled
Rosa International Middle School students are helping with the planning of this clothing drive and will earn community service points.