Are you burning up countless hours interviewing suppliers, reading up on tips from experts, absorbing case studies from other companies, trying to piecemeal together a plan that might work for your business?
Maybe it’s time to get direction that’s created just for your company – not somebody else’s.
“My company’s marketing is all over the place. I could really use some help.”
For nearly two decades, we have created marketing concepts for a diverse span of industries: from umbrellas to banks, optometry to legal services, HVAC, education, printing, and more.
Once we understand what makes your company unique – your value proposition – and your target audience, we get to work mapping out a ‘master plan’ for achieving your goals. Our recommendations are based on interviews and hard research, which is why they get such positive results.
What it is: A Strategic Action Guide
What it does: Provides marketing direction, tactics and tools – the kind that gets executed and delivers results.
- Saves time by identifying which tools you should be using right now
- Saves money by preventing wasteful spending on marketing that doesn’t match your goals
- Promotes action – keeps you on track, moving forward toward your desired results
- Improves results by using an integrated, layered approach
- Confirms your target market(s)
- Identifies your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Confirms your key marketing messages
- Uncovers untapped income opportunities
- Recommends marketing tools and the frequency for each tool
- Provides estimated costs associated with each tool
“Incredible marketing guide! I absolutely love it. This will give me a great perspective with regard to setting our annual marketing budget.”
What’s needed from you:
- Owners/Key principals fill out a 2-page questionnaire and participate in a brief phone interview to expand on the details of your company
- Follow up meeting with FIA Team to explain how to use your Strategic Action Guide
Contact us today to learn how this guide can bring effective change to your company!